up
 Bargain    Investment    Luxury    Seafront   
Register   Sign In  
 

€30,000 Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi

For Sale   Apartments   Kusadasi / Kusadasi Centre / 
Ref.No: TPKUA-004
Advert No: 84270-116
Advert Date : 03/09/2013
turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000
zoom
left
turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000 turkishpropertyforsale.com turkish property for sale Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi € 30,000
right

Cheap Investment Apartments in Kusadasi

This brand new development offers prime location close to the centre of Kusadasi and the golden sands of Ladies beach.

Modern quality design homes ideal as holiday home with excellent rental potential, there are various sized apartments suitable to all needs and family choices.

The delightful development comprises of 9 Blocks of 48 apartments over 4 floors each block has central elevator . A total of 144 units .

Each of the properties will provide open plan comfortable living accommodation built with only quality materials to a high standard .

A choice of 1 , 2 or 3 bedrooms exellent investment homes .

The complex has many on-site communal facilites for your enjoyment including

Large outdoor swimming pools with children's section

Sauna + Fitness centre

Children's play area

Landscaped gardens

Car parking

Security

 

Prices are staring very low from only 30,000Euro

1+1 58sqm living from 30,000Euro  - Only 2 units remaining !

2+1 80sqm - 95sqm living from 42,500Euro

3+1 95sqm - 135sqm living from 67,000Euro

 

Payment terms are 30% downpayment on Sales contract the remaining 70% to be paid  4- 6 weeks later before title deed transfer .

Please contact us to arrange viewings appointment .

Latest Investment

£107,000
1000 m²
Seaview Plot For Sale in Faralya Fethiye
$114,000
1 Bedroom  96 m²
Off Plan Seaview Apartments For sale in Istanbul
£160,000
3 Bedroom  130 m²
Ideal Holiday Villa For Sale in Fethiye Ovacik
$278,000
1 Bedroom  70 m²
Investment Real Estate in Istanbul Merter
$172,000
2 Bedroom  107 m²
Ready Family Apartments in Istanbul Asian Side